Saturday, June 15, 2024 –Saturday, June 29, 2024
Foundation Camp is a two-week intense Bible Study and personal assessment that will reveal both your strengths and weaknesses. FC is designed specifically for those interested in developing a solid foundation for growing in their spiritual life (Ages 15 years and up). You will learn about: spiritual gifts and inductive Bible studies, develop your life map, learn about and experience sharing your faith, and much more! Also, you will receive feedback as to how and where to use your gifts and abilities in the future at Living Waters and with other ministries.
Enrollment in Foundation Camp is based on approval through an application process. Please take a moment to review the Parent Letter, and the camper Counting the Cost documents and then follow the application link below.
Check-in: Saturday, 10:45AM to 11:15AM.
Closing program: Saturday at 9:30AM.
$769 (per person)
Attend both Foundation Camp and Senior High camp and receive $100 off.
Caleb Moses and Ivan Munguia
Dennis Siler, Jeff Riley, Joanna Schneider, Nicole Moses, Laura Munguia and Elyse Abadeer
Foundation Camp is designed for campers 15 and older. Although younger people are allowed to apply, we will give preference to the designed-age applicants. We highly recommend younger applicants to consider the Teen Service Team program instead. TST will prepare the camper for the intensity and fast pace of Foundation Camp while allowing the applicant to serve in a meaningful way for 2 to 4 weeks
Registration for Foundation Camp is a two-step process. Click the Application button below to fill out the application. Once your application is accepted, you will be sent an invitation to Register. Please make sure you complete both steps to reserve your spot at FC
The application process will be as follows:
- Applications should be submitted beginning January 1st and before February 1st.
- Priority will be given to students who…
- Manifest a standard of maturity (spiritual and emotional) outlined in the application.
- Demonstrate a commitment to using their training to serve for at least one week per year at Living Waters. (Every FC graduate is required to complete on-the-job training, which will fulfill the requirement for the first summer.)
- Applications will be collected until February 1, at which time we will review all applications and select those candidates who demonstrate the greatest potential to put their FC training to work at Living Waters.
- Candidates will be notified of their status by February 28.
- Students who apply after February 1st will be placed on a waiting list and accepted into the program on a space-available basis and will be notified by March 15.