Media Staff at Living Waters Bible Camp provides you with the skills and training you need to effectively serve as a photographer and video producer/editor. Media Staff are equipped to serve with joy and excellence.
Photo Staff is responsible for:
- Taking photos of all camper activities
- Editing those photos
- Uploading photos onto the website for parents and campers to enjoy
Video Staff is responsible for:
- Taking video of all camper activities
- Edit all videos into the weekly video for campers and parents to enjoy
- Create raw video content for Living Waters Bible Camp for promotion
Marketing Staff is responsible for :
- taking the content from the video and photo staff and creating promotional content for LWBC
- They create print materials for sending out
Photo, Video, Marketing
· Able to work at times when other staff members are off or sleeping.
· Able to follow directions and stay on task.
· Familiar with Adobe Products; Adobe Premier Pro(video), Lightroom (Photo) and InDesign (Marketing) as well as digital cameras and equipment.
· A two-year commitment is required (unless cleared prior) as this promotes leadership development and allow the experience gained to be passed on from one year to the next.
· Produce a video each week to be shown at the parent’s breakfast every Saturday morning.
· Take pictures and video of campers, staff and all activities each week.
· Design brochures and other weekly print projects.
· Update camp’s website and social media.
· Be familiar with and help set up audio-visual equipment as needed throughout the week.
· Care for equipment properly.