The Ladies Retreat on September 5-7th was a huge success! The theme, Cup of Hope, helped give 109 ladies time to connect with God’s refreshment and encouragement. Let’s look at what our guests had to say about the event.
Question: Can you share a highlight where you saw Christ working in your life?
– I truly loved the music and the inspirational speakers
– I was reassured, confirmed that God is with me.
– He used the Tabernacle Tour in a mighty way!
– He blessed me greatly.
– Hope in God is so much more about the eternal promise, than it is about life working out the way I’d like it to.
– The messages spoke to my heart and were so relevant for my guest who came with many doubts.
– Conversation with sisters in Christ.
– The Tabernacle Tour; Beautiful! Powerful! Moving!
– God brought just the right people here that I needed to meet.
– My life has been void of hope, real true hope, for some time; I really needed this!
– I totally broke down during personal reflection time and I need to work on my marriage.
Question: What did you most enjoy about the guest speakers?
-Their transparency and honesty in their journey.
– Their transparency and their honesty, their message of hope in an understandable way.
– The practical application of walking with Christ.
– Biblically based truth.
Question: How likely are you to recommend Living Waters to a friend?
– I plan on taking back information for my church women’s fellowship group and encourage them to come next year.
– I do every year and will continue to by God’s grace.
– The staff at LWBC goes above and beyond to ensure that the experience is a good one!
– Always such an amazing place!
– Yes, I have been “personally” ministered to.
– LWBC is God saturated, Biblically faithful and Truth proclaiming.
Thank you to the team of leaders from Lombard Gospel Chapel that made this retreat possible. We thank you for your hard work, prayers and constant support of ministry at camp.